All steps to update PowerCenter License file in informatica . Earlier , we have gone through the steps of installing Informatica powercenter . In one of the steps , we also saw how to add Informatica license key during informatica installation. After period of time , we may need to update license key ,either for Upgrading or if the current License Gets Expired. In this informatica tutorial , we will go through the Steps to update PowerCenter License file in informatica .
Steps to update PowerCenter License file in informatica
Initial Prerequisites to update PowerCenter License file in informatica
- First obtain the new PowerCenter license key file from your vendor.
- Copy license key file to the machine where the PowerCenter application resides.
- Ensure the new license key file is accessible by the Administration Console machine. You must specify the location of the license key file which is local.
Removing the old License key in informatica admin
- Log in to the Administration Console.
- Select the old license in the Navigator of the Administration Console.
- Click the Delete button to remove the old license.
Steps to add new License key in Informatica Admin
- In the Administration Console, click Create > License.
- The Create License window appears, Enter the Name, Description, and the Browse button to locate the file.
- Click Create.
- Un-assign the services assigned to the old license keys if need.
- Assign the services to the new license key.
- Select the license in the Navigator of the Administration Console.
- Click the Assigned Services tab
- Click Edit.
- The Assigned Services tab shows the unassigned and assigned services.
- Select the services in the Unassigned Services list, and click Assign.
- Click OK.
- Enable the Integration Service and the Repository Service.
- Also test by running some session
So in this informatica tutorial , we have gone through steps to update PowerCenter License file in informatica. If you face any issue , please do contact us by tutorialcorne[email protected]